- The Chiefs should struggle defensively today. Despite looking like a decent defense recently, they haven’t played great offenses. (And last week they were abused by the NYJ’s weak offense.
- We need to score fast in this one because Arrowhead can become a nasty place to play if its a game.
- Kyle Orton could post some numbers against the Packers D. I expect the Chiefs’ WRs to have a big day today – as they will be pumped that Orton will be throwing the ball within 5 feet of them – vs Palko who was miserable.
- I have a solution to the “do we try to be perfect or not” question – start Rodgers for the first half, then Flynn in the second no matter what. That way we can protect Rodgers a bit while giving Flynn a piece of this run to perfection.
- Really not much more to say once again.
- Packers 38 Chiefs 17