- Stop Michael Bush. That’s it. Palmer doesn’t have viable WRs who can hurt the Packers. The only way the Raiders make a game of it today is if the Packers can’t tackle Michael Bush. The Packers have had trouble tackling bigger backs this year (Blount, Jacobs, etc) but my guess is that we’ll stuff the box with a bunch of guys and make Carson Palmer throw the ball a bunch – leading to a bunch of turnovers.
- Expect at least 2-3 picks today by the Packers.
- Expect at least 4 sacks.
- Expect this to be one of those random quality defensive efforts for this year’s Packers. Despite being without Bishop again, the Pack will get the job done.
- Today is the break-out day for Brandon Saine. Enjoy watching a back who could really help this team this year and in the future.
- Not much to say in this preview. Packers 37, Raiders 16.